[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Hosted chat for Carers week in our chatroom - 8pm Monday 10th June

Hosted chat for Carers week in our chatroom - 8pm Monday 10th June

This is a Public board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Hosted chat for Carers week in our chatroom - 8pm Monday 10th June

Postby wendy » 02 Jun 2013, 15:36

Last edited by wendy on 07 Jun 2013, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hosted chat for Carers week in our chatroom - 8pm Monday 10th June

Postby Honey » 03 Jun 2013, 00:36

Had one some years ago, useless.
Got told unless I wanted a break and my caree agreed to accept services I wasnt entitled to anything.
Honey

Postby barry » 03 Jun 2013, 20:11

I will be welcoming Emma Corlett to our chatroom, she is my local Norfolk County Counciller  , she is involved  in mental heath care and has intrests in dementia  carers especially in assesments.

If you would like to ask questions I am sure she will do her best to give you an answer.

Please come and join in    Barry
barry

Postby Honey » 03 Jun 2013, 23:18

than999
I would love to join in but unfortunately I am unable to as I will be at work.
Honey

Re: Hosted chat for Carers week in our chatroom - 8pm Monda

Postby wendy » 04 Jun 2013, 10:35

Honey, Sorry that you wont be able to join us but this will be a good chance for you to tell Emma about the difficulty you face, if you would like to pm me.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 05 Jun 2013, 11:07

Would anyone else like to send in a question for Emma, if they cant join us on Monday night.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby mumxtwo » 05 Jun 2013, 13:33

I am sorry but I probably wont be able to join the chat on Monday evening but I have a question for Emma:-

Please can you tell us how you feel about the cutbacks regarding carer support from Mind? Thank you.
mumxtwo

Postby wendy » 05 Jun 2013, 16:13

that was my question Sandra, so dont worry.

anyone else got something to ask?
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Myrna » 05 Jun 2013, 18:27

Could you please ask Emma,because of the cut backs many of the people that do the carers assessments
are possibly going to lose their jobs,does that mean that the wait to have an assessment or review of one is
going to take a lot longer than it has in the past.Thankyou.
Myrna

Postby Honey » 06 Jun 2013, 00:42

Its  daunting knowing  now that I cant retire at 60 and will have to continue working till I am 67, and caring just the same as I have done for the last 30 plus years.
x
Honey

Postby wendy » 06 Jun 2013, 09:15

Please get thinking of the question you would like to ask Emma on Monday.
It's not long now to wait, this is a great opportunity for us, and Emma is very friendly.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 07 Jun 2013, 12:20

Not long before our hosted chat for carersweek.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 11 Jun 2013, 15:06

Thank you Barry for arranging this, and thank you Emma for making it such a worthwhile evening in our chatroom.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 11 Jun 2013, 16:14

It was a good hosted chat  than999
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wendy » 11 Jun 2013, 16:56

Honey, I have put something on the forum for your question.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby daisy » 11 Jun 2013, 17:53

Sorry that I was unable to join in on this occasion 
daisy

Return to Carers Window to the outside world