[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Meet up in Peterborough July 2010?

Meet up in Peterborough July 2010?

This is a Public board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: Meet up in Peterborough?

Postby timworth1 » 13 Oct 2010, 17:08

timworth1

Postby Hal » 13 Oct 2010, 17:42

Hal

Postby maureenho » 13 Oct 2010, 18:34

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GinGems » 13 Oct 2010, 18:56

GinGems

Postby bobby » 13 Oct 2010, 19:42

bobby

Postby Hal » 13 Oct 2010, 20:10

I have all intentions of keeping my eye on the others.  No names mentioned.

672  452 452 452

Hal
Hal

Postby 1701tribbles » 13 Oct 2010, 20:14

xmas17 What about me?

Tribbles (Teresa)

[quote="maureenho"]
I'm looking forward to it very much, it will be 8 if Barry is able to go otherwise it's only 7

Wendy
Annie
Maureen
Graham
Hal and Joyce
Ginny

[/quote]
1701tribbles

Postby joyce » 13 Oct 2010, 20:45

I hope you all have a lovely day, keep your eye on Wendy Hal dont let her near a sherry bottle, we had to sit her out in the garden last time she had a glass.lollol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joyce

Postby Hal » 13 Oct 2010, 20:53

Looks like I am going to be busy tomorrow.

452 452
Hal

Postby annie » 13 Oct 2010, 20:57

I am settled in at the hotel which is very comfortable indeed  after a lovely evening meal & a long hot soakI am thoroughly chilled & I am looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. I have tapped into the hotel internet, so I only have an hour, as it is expensive, so I am saving some for the morning - couldn't get a signal to btfon whihc is free for me.I am glad to hear you had a good journeyHal & Joyce& the disabled room is a bonus, here there is no lift & lots of stairs so it would not do for wheelchair users.It is right opposite the station so very convenient for me
annie

Postby wendy » 13 Oct 2010, 21:08

Tribbles,
Not sure what you mean, 'what about me'
This post has been on going for months and you did not confirm that you wanted to come.
You are of course welcome to join us.
I will not be on in the morning, and I am afraid no one else will be about who is going, so I don't see how you will make arrangements. It would have been nice to arrange things before.

Joyceee, you terrror, I don't drink. I will get my own back on you.
going to bed now, and I will be up early in the morning to set off.
I hope everyone sleeps well.
xx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bernie » 14 Oct 2010, 07:23

Have a brilliant day all of you, wish I could be there but promise to get there one fine day. Hope the weather is good to you, love Berniexxx o904 PS Take it easy with the  874, don't want you all with sore heads tomorrow
Bernie

Postby timworth1 » 14 Oct 2010, 08:02

Text update from Wendy :

Mo is on the train and Wendy is in a taxi
timworth1

Postby annie » 14 Oct 2010, 08:13

ju098 ju098 ju098 ju098 ju098
Just had breakfast, waiting for Mo to arrive
annie

Postby annie » 14 Oct 2010, 08:26

Mo should get here around 10.30 am & we are going to have a coffee together, Hal &Joyce are picking Graham up at 1/4 to 11, so they should be here by 11am. The menu for lunch looks really good. Breakfast was very substantial, it was nice to have waitress service rather than the usual buffet style, it is like stepping back in time here at the Great Northern, just hope I haven't spoiled my apetite for lunch!!!
annie

Postby 1701tribbles » 14 Oct 2010, 08:45

I can't make it now - but what I meant was 'I want to come too!"  But things have changed.

I had a lot of bother getting to this site even though I never logged out - the computer would shut down, things would grind to a halt, the connection kept disappearing, when I typed the url address I was told I had no access to the site, etc so I wasn't able to follow the messages, and as I didn't see anything in my email inbox I assumed that there wasn't much conversation happening! I did keep trying to access the site, and I did send a message at some point to which I did get a reply.  But the internet access was very haphazard.  Doesn't help if you don't know what to do with computers and the IT technicians' solutions don't work either - then we are both stuck!  A little knowledge ........ doesn't always help does it? 

But I was planning to come along in my vehicle.  Shows you should never make assumptions!  And looks like computers are all well and good if they work, but when they don't it can be hell!  ::j  0okn

We have had a lot happening at home too, hospital appointments, things going wrong like losing nuts and bolts off wheelchairs, new kitchen ceiling followed by new roof leak into kitchen, and I have started a few courses.  Oh and I have a MAC not a PC so there's a whole lot of difference with different applications to download and having to request people to convert their documents into pdf's!  But I'm keeping my pecker up.

It would have been lovely to get to the meet-up, you all sound such a lovely crowd, crackers, just what the doctor ordered!  Maybe next time, provided the computer works like it should, I might get to join you.

Have a good time everyone.  Enjoy.  And I look forward to hearing all the entertaining things you got up to!

Tribbles (Teresa)

[quote="wendy"]
Tribbles,
Not sure what you mean, 'what about me'
This post has been on going for months and you did not confirm that you wanted to come.
You are of course welcome to join us.
I will not be on in the morning, and I am afraid no one else will be about who is going, so I don't see how you will make arrangements. It would have been nice to arrange things before.

Joyceee, you terrror, I don't drink. I will get my own back on you.
going to bed now, and I will be up early in the morning to set off.
I hope everyone sleeps well.
xx

[/quote]
1701tribbles

Postby timworth1 » 14 Oct 2010, 09:09

Text update from Wendy:

Ginny and me are on train, met Ian Gibson, he sends his regards x
timworth1

Postby timworth1 » 14 Oct 2010, 09:37

Text update from Wendy:

Maureen has arrived.
timworth1

Postby timworth1 » 14 Oct 2010, 11:32

Text update from Wendy:

We are all here and so are Rosie and Gromit x
timworth1

Postby cornflake » 14 Oct 2010, 12:59

Have a lovely time everyone.
xx
cornflake

Postby timworth1 » 14 Oct 2010, 14:51

Text update from Wendy:

Ginny and Me on the train.
timworth1

Postby maureenho » 14 Oct 2010, 15:39

I  arrived home a little while ago, will post more later.

Thank you Tim for keeping our day updated  happi
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby timworth1 » 14 Oct 2010, 16:35

You are welcome all of you, a pleasure to keep everyone else updated for you. Hope you all had a smashing day. Tim
timworth1

Postby maureenho » 14 Oct 2010, 16:49

Here's a few photo's of our meet up in Peterborough.

Me, Ann and Wendy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby maureenho » 14 Oct 2010, 16:50

Me, Ginny and Graham
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Carers Window to the outside world