[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Meet up in Peterborough July 2010?

Meet up in Peterborough July 2010?

This is a Public board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: Meet up in Peterborough?

Postby wendy » 15 Oct 2010, 13:25

thanks Hal, they are great memories.

Graham is at Richmond so nearly home.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 15 Oct 2010, 14:19

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 15 Oct 2010, 14:40

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 15 Oct 2010, 14:46

Ginny, if you could please put that photo of Annie and me going to the toilet, I would like to put that on facebook.  do877

Please forgive the wording, but it is a lovely photo, and I think it would be perfect.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby annie » 15 Oct 2010, 15:46

annie

Postby annie » 15 Oct 2010, 16:05

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annie

Postby annie » 15 Oct 2010, 16:06

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annie

Postby annie » 15 Oct 2010, 16:16

annie

Postby Noreen » 15 Oct 2010, 17:06

the photos from peterborough are really  great it is the first time I've seen a photo of Annie you are younger than I thought you would be  thankyou  than999 than999 than999
Noreen

Postby graham » 15 Oct 2010, 17:28

Wonderful to see the photos. I stayed a night longer & caught the 1215 lunchtime today...I got home at 1515 so it was 3 hours door to door...not a bad journey...I'm a little tired now but it was a priviledge for me to meet such wonderful people......Thank. you.....xx
graham

Postby maggie » 16 Oct 2010, 11:18

maggie

Postby wendy » 16 Oct 2010, 11:23

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 16 Oct 2010, 12:08

At least it's a Classic Lemon Tart ju765 japenese^^^

do877
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Grommit » 16 Oct 2010, 13:47

Hi all,

What a brilliant day Jean and I had on Thursday!! I was slightly worried that Jean would not be up for it. Meeting people is difficult for her but I think she managed very well.
We were both made to feel very welcome and, for me, it was not so much a question of meeting strangers but putting faces to the names of friends that I have known for some time. It turned virtual friends into real friends.
The round table talk was mainly fun with the odd serious moment where advice and help were given in the spirit of warmth and friendship. I learned a lot about how others were coping which brought home the fact that carers need not be on their own while ever they are willing to meet and talk.

I cannot thank you enough Wendy for organising the event and hope that you will include us both in on any future events.

Sorry about your tripod Hal and will send you a dollop of my onion gravy to fix it. I can guarantee it will do a much better job than any superglue.
Grommit

Postby GinGems » 16 Oct 2010, 14:23

do877 okay Hal right you're in for it now, fancy posting that pic of me pulling that sort of face, though I've no idea what it was about either

but oi just wait until we meet again  452

452 classic lemon tart  sa999  452

Here's pictures as requested, Annie and Wendy arm in arm heading to the ladies, do hope they managed to unlink their arms in time  452
Last edited by GinGems on 16 Jan 2014, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
GinGems

Postby maureenho » 16 Oct 2010, 15:30

Or are they heading for that large function room for a knees up  452  xmas4 m1ar
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby graham » 16 Oct 2010, 17:47

[quote="Grommit"]
Hi all,

What a brilliant day Jean and I had on Thursday!! I was slightly worried that Jean would not be up for it. Meeting people is difficult for her but I think she managed very well.
We were both made to feel very welcome and, for me, it was not so much a question of meeting strangers but putting faces to the names of friends that I have known for some time. It turned virtual friends into real friends.
The round table talk was mainly fun with the odd serious moment where advice and help were given in the spirit of warmth and friendship. I learned a lot about how others were coping which brought home the fact that carers need not be on their own while ever they are willing to meet and talk.

I cannot thank you enough Wendy for organising the event and hope that you will include us both in on any future events.

Sorry about your tripod Hal and will send you a dollop of my onion gravy to fix it. I can guarantee it will do a much better job than any superglue.

[/quote]

It was a real pleasure to meet you & Jean on Thursday. I will remember it until we have the chance to meet again...& I look forward to that very much....with kindest thoughts to you both...Graham....     
graham

Postby patricia81 » 18 Oct 2010, 12:03

So glad you all had such a lovely time! The photos are great xx
patricia81

Postby wendy » 09 Nov 2010, 17:06

Please let us know when your article gets in the Yours magazine.
Please shout so we dont miss it.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 02 Jan 2014, 15:34

from 2010
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 02 Jan 2014, 16:50

45' 45'
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Meet up in Peterborough July 2010?

Postby Misspears » 02 Jan 2014, 18:30

tha22222. Nice photos

Ann x
Misspears

Postby annie » 02 Jan 2014, 18:55

What happy memories I have of that meeting
annie

Postby wendy » 16 Jan 2014, 19:48

I went through these and it brought back such lovely memories when we met in 2010
It was a lovely time we had.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 16 Feb 2015, 16:52

Lovely times we had
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Carers Window to the outside world