[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Maureen in the paper

Maureen in the paper

This is a Public board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: Maureen in the paper

Postby wendy » 12 Feb 2009, 14:44

I have got my ticket, there was no problem at all.  They are sending it to me.

dan11111 dan11111 dan11111
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby joyce » 12 Feb 2009, 15:06

Good news Wendy, I'm glad you have got your ticket. its better than going on your bike.

I suppose you will be taking home made bread sandwiches for lunch.lol
Joyceeeeeeeeeeeeee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joyce

Postby graham » 12 Feb 2009, 16:43

Well Wendy ! I'm delighted  you have got it sorted...If you really feel you have the energy to go & want 'to go for it'...Then it's great you will have your ticket paid for from whatever source !....
graham

Postby maureenho » 12 Feb 2009, 16:46

That is very good news Wendy.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 12 Feb 2009, 17:08

I am so pleased fo you Wendy gre55555
annie

Postby chenrezig » 12 Feb 2009, 19:39

Great news Wendy

Liz x
chenrezig

Postby olwen » 12 Feb 2009, 21:43

Hello Mo,
Olwen here, just read your article and I thought I had it hard looking after my husband with dementia.  I agree with your lack of help and the fact that people
disappear from your life when you need them to be there for you.
I wish I lived near you to give you a hug but here is one on the net H U G.
Good nite love
olwen

Postby maureenho » 12 Feb 2009, 23:08

Thank you Olwen thats very nice of you,  hu**** hu~~~ hu**** hu~~~

Mo x
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby maggie » 25 Jan 2011, 14:28

maggie

Postby maureenho » 25 Jan 2011, 16:17

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ann marshall » 25 Jan 2011, 16:58

ann marshall

Postby wendy » 22 Mar 2015, 09:17

A reminder
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 22 Mar 2015, 20:50

That was an amazing piece. So moving and really shows what goes on truthfully behind closeddoors.
JaneJ

Postby Rosalind » 23 Mar 2015, 18:32

Very good article. than999
Rosalind

Postby maureenho » 23 Mar 2015, 18:44

The article was in paper Feb 11, 2009, I have been a past carer since 2013.

For anyone who is a carer now make the most of everyday you have with the loved one you are caring for, I did.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Carers Window to the outside world