[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Mothers Day

Mothers Day

Moderator: Global Moderator

Mothers Day

Postby maureenho » 14 Mar 2015, 14:56

Please feel free to say how much your mum mean or meant to you. ,98j

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Mothers Day

Postby JaneJ » 14 Mar 2015, 16:49

I am blessed to have my mum still.

As you know she came to take care of me.

my mum is an inspiration to me. She is a very strong lady who takes everything in her stride and is not afraid to try new things. She has always encouraged and supported me.

She has a wonderful sense of humour and quite happy playing hide and seek in b and q with my dad! She may be 72 but she is still a teenager at heart.

I can always confide in her ad she always knows when things are bad even I i don't call her her to say. She seems to have a sixth sense and ring me! Even at a distance and at my age she knows when I need my mum.

Thank you mum for being you

xxxx
JaneJ

Postby annie » 14 Mar 2015, 18:03

In May it will be 40 years since I lost my mum and I still miss her today.

She left a big hole in my life & my children's lives. She was only 4ft 7, but what she lacked in stature she gained in strong character and I hope that I have inherited that trait from her.

She had a great sense of humour and she cherished her grandchildren, never came to see us without some treat or other or another garment she had crocheted.
I thank God for all she taught me

I miss you mum & hope to see you in Heaven one dayxxxx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 14 Mar 2015, 18:26

I still have my mum, who will be 90 years old in June, we have charged our roles. I now look after her, instead of her looking after me. Mum has migraine related vertigo and the start of dementia, so you have to laugh or you would cry.
I am making the most of still having my mum, even though some days it is not easy.
,98j ,98j ,98j ,98j
Rosalind

Postby maureenho » 14 Mar 2015, 18:36

It's lovely to read about your mum's, I lost my mum 4 years ago when she was 91, mum was only 4' 10" tall but a very strong minded lady and I think that has rubbed off on me.

I miss my lovely mum very much 33900
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wendy » 14 Mar 2015, 22:00

My mum died in 1988. I miss her very much and I realize what a brave lady she was and how important she was to our family. Thank you.
Xxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 15 Mar 2015, 10:53

,98j ,98j ,98j

f4o33
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator