[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Fathers Day June 15th

Fathers Day June 15th

Moderator: Global Moderator

Fathers Day June 15th

Postby wendy » 13 Jun 2014, 18:13

A place to wish your father a Happy Fathers Day this Sunday, or a place to leave a nice memory.
What does/did your father teach you that you still use today?
How does/did he make you laugh?
How much do/did you love him?
This is your place to leave a message.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wendy on 13 Jun 2014, 18:15, edited 1 time in total.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Fathers Day June 15th

Postby wendy » 14 Jun 2014, 11:03

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 15 Jun 2014, 09:14

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby annie » 15 Jun 2014, 09:37

hu**** Wendy gpr gpr gpr ki12
annie

Postby maureenho » 15 Jun 2014, 09:53

Thinking of my Dad today, he left me a legacy of wonderful memories to treasure forever.

33900  va88
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Misspears » 15 Jun 2014, 10:04

Thinking of my dad who was always there for me

gpr.  gpr.  gpr

Love ann x
Misspears

Postby chenrezig » 15 Jun 2014, 10:07

Thinking of my Dad today ...  gpr gpr gpr
chenrezig

Postby Bernie » 15 Jun 2014, 11:54

hu**** Wendyxxxxxx

In loving memory of my beautiful Dad, gone but never forgotten xxxx
Bernie

Postby JaneJ » 15 Jun 2014, 12:47

Happy Fathers day to my mad Dad,

He taught me to sail, love boating and to respect the water. He also introduced me to twerking and to the art of making a gin and tonic strong enough to blow your head off!!

I love you Dad

Sws mawr

xxxx
JaneJ

Postby JaneJ » 15 Jun 2014, 12:49

ca99 eas589 ca99

Thinking of my father in law ken,

He was a fabulous dad to Lee, his sister and brother. A wonderful grandad.

he always made time to help us all out, usually decorating as he was amazing at all things diy. He taught me how to do pointing and to mend a crack.

A tiny little man with the biggest of heart

Miss you

xxx

ca99 va&&&& ca99
JaneJ

Return to Birthdays, Anniversary and Special Days