[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - RIP Ronnie Corbett

RIP Ronnie Corbett

Moderator: Global Moderator

RIP Ronnie Corbett

Postby wendy » 31 Mar 2016, 12:23

Sad to hear about Ronnie Corbett's death. I loved the Two Ronnies and feel lucky to have grown up in those years.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: RIP Ronnie Corbett

Postby Rosalind » 31 Mar 2016, 12:34

So sad, I did enjoy the Two Ronnies, still enjoy watching the repeats today.
Rosalind

Postby maureenho » 31 Mar 2016, 15:18

The two ronnies are now reunited

ca99
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 31 Mar 2016, 17:29

So sad ca99
The 2 Ronnies - pure magic!
annie

Postby chenrezig » 31 Mar 2016, 18:23

When I went down to Reception my first thought was what on earth are they doing running Two Ronnie DVD's on the public TV which shows BBC News24, then I read the sad news..

Sad to lose such talent.. thank goodness for video and DVD's ...

When this sketch first came out there was a hardware store in the centre of Norwich(it still is) - the number of people that went in there just after it was shown was almost too many to count I think, they had a story in the newspaper about it ... I can picture a photo of Ronnie Corbett in the window as a tribute ...
chenrezig

Return to Light a Candle, Hugs and Remembrance