[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Been a really bad week

Been a really bad week

Moderator: Global Moderator

Been a really bad week

Postby debzsanderson » 19 Sep 2014, 11:16

I'm struggling and feeling very low again. Just had phone call to say our night carer has no car and it may be at least two months befor she can afford a new one and come back to us.That comes after a week of Marks health declining again. Last weekend took all day and four phone calls to nhs 111 to send someone out. Had doctor out again Tuesday and yet another UTI . Marks sister goes away soon for over a week and the other agency are still messing us around. That's why I haven't been around very much xx
debzsanderson

Re: Been a really bad week

Postby annie » 19 Sep 2014, 11:56

I am sorry to read this Debz, thinking of you
Love anneixx  hu**** hu**** hu**** hu****
annie

Postby wendy » 19 Sep 2014, 14:34

So sorry Debs to read this.
hu~~~ hu~~~
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 19 Sep 2014, 15:31

hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu****

You must be at the end of your tether with this.

Is there no other way the agency can sort out temporary transport for her or some sort of service? They ought to have contingency plans for this.

I am so sorry you are going through all this again. You must feel like it is never ending.

wish i could help in a practical way but am sending you lots of hugs and support

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu****
JaneJ

Postby maureenho » 19 Sep 2014, 15:36

Sorry to hear that Debz, when Mark's sister have time off it makes it more difficult for you, most of the agencies are same, they can't get decent staff as the pay them peanuts so when their transport goes wrong they can't afford to replace, it's a vicious circle.

hu**** hu****
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Sheila-Anne » 19 Sep 2014, 20:00

Sheila-Anne

Postby Rosalind » 19 Sep 2014, 22:02

Rosalind

Postby wendy » 25 Sep 2014, 18:34

How are you doing?
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby debzsanderson » 25 Sep 2014, 19:24

Thank you for caring - I just do a day at a time. I need a break - I don't mean anywhere exotic like his sister who is going to Turkey and his mum going to France. I just need time to think and be me. I am emotionally exhausted from constantly worrying.
debzsanderson

Postby Misspears » 25 Sep 2014, 20:21

I know the feeling Debz about a holiday I could do with a couple of days by myself to recharge my batteries

Thinking of you

Love Ann x
Misspears

Postby annie » 26 Sep 2014, 09:01

Thinking of you Debz, hope you can manage some kind of break,
Love anniexx hu**** gpr
annie

Return to Light a Candle, Hugs and Remembrance