[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Please think of Misspears and Stan

Please think of Misspears and Stan

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: Please think of Misspears and Stan

Postby maureenho » 13 Nov 2013, 18:16

That is good news Ann, hopefully Stan will improve more each day.

gpr gpr gpr gpr
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 13 Nov 2013, 18:38

That's good news Annxx

hu**** hu**** gpr gpr gpr
annie

Postby Jeanne » 13 Nov 2013, 19:07

So glad that Stan is home now, you must be so relieved Ann. Love to you both. x Jeanne
Jeanne

Postby mumxtwo » 14 Nov 2013, 08:15

Hope Stan feels better for being home with you hu****
mumxtwo

Postby Misspears » 17 Nov 2013, 12:20

Stan as been emotional these last couple of days,he said the food in the hospital was disgraceful,we are going to put a complaint in,patients need good food to help them recover from an illness,he said if I have to go in the hospital again,put a bullit to my head,I think he was only joking

Love Ann x
Misspears

Postby wendy » 17 Nov 2013, 13:33

Dear Ann,
However are you coping?  I think you are doing a great job.
love
Wendy
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jeanne » 17 Nov 2013, 16:47

I know that hospital food can be horrible. But glad that Stan is home with you. x Jeanne
Jeanne

Postby Misspears » 06 Dec 2013, 20:31

I have been at the hospital since 2am this morning,stan couldn't pass water because he was so constipated ,
Then gave him an enema at .5 am this morning still didn't go to the loo,gave him another one at lunch time which did work,stan as got a cathater in,which doctors will take out,when his bowels start to work properly
Doctor,said he has got to take laxative every day to stop this happening again.
I am shattered,I'm having a drink and a sandwich before I go to bed.
Love Ann x
Misspears

Postby Jeanne » 06 Dec 2013, 21:40

You must be worn out Ann. Love to you and Stan.x  Jeanne
Jeanne

Postby annie » 07 Dec 2013, 08:50

I am sorry to read this Ann, I hope you can catch some rest during the day & that  Sam will be home soon
Thinking of you hu****
Love anniexx
annie

Postby mumxtwo » 07 Dec 2013, 08:58

I do hope you got some rest Ann and that Stan is soon home again. gpr gpr
mumxtwo

Postby debzsanderson » 07 Dec 2013, 11:09

I hope you manage to get some rest and that Stan is feeling better soon. Xx
debzsanderson

Postby wendy » 07 Dec 2013, 11:32

you are in my thoughts and prayers
xxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Misspears » 07 Dec 2013, 11:48

Rang the hospital up,they said stan was okay,and he has been for a bladder scan,I did have a good nights sleep

Thank you all for your thoughts

Love Ann x
Misspears

Postby JaneJ » 07 Dec 2013, 12:13

So glad Stan is improving and you have had some rest.

Thinking of you both and hope he is home soon.

Love and support

Jane

xxxx

hu**** gpr hu****
JaneJ

Postby maureenho » 07 Dec 2013, 12:34

Hope Stan recovers soon so he can go home.

ca99
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bernie » 07 Dec 2013, 13:47

Thinking of you both hu****, love Berniexx
Bernie

Postby daisy » 07 Dec 2013, 15:36

gpr  Hope Stan continues to improve and gets home again soon  xx
daisy

Postby Misspears » 08 Dec 2013, 17:03

I've had a traumatic weekend stan had a bad hypo yesterday,they think he has got an infection now,he is very confused they have just taken his catheter out,we have madea complaint about him having a hypo,going back to the hospital soon
Love Ann x
Misspears

Postby maureenho » 08 Dec 2013, 17:39

Oh dear Ann you and Stan are having a rough time of it recently.

Did you make the complaint through PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) at the hospital, they are fairly good at looking into complaints.

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.

You can find officers from PALS in your local hospital.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1082.aspx?CategoryID=68
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 08 Dec 2013, 18:02

dearie dear Ann, I am sorry to read this, Mo is right PALS are very helpful. Thinking of you
Love anniexx hu****
annie

Postby wendy » 08 Dec 2013, 18:05

Dear Ann,
you must be so stressed and yet you found time to let us know.  I appreciate this very much, and my thoughts will be with you both.
Stay strong.
love to you
Wendy
xx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jeanne » 08 Dec 2013, 18:49

Thinking of you and Stan at this difficult time. Love to you both. x Jeanne
Jeanne