[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - 'Memories of Happy times'

'Memories of Happy times'

Moderator: Global Moderator

'Memories of Happy times'

Postby maureenho » 22 May 2013, 21:43

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 'Memories of Happy times'

Postby JaneJ » 23 May 2013, 08:10

JaneJ

Postby Misspears » 23 May 2013, 11:16

Misspears

Postby wendy » 23 May 2013, 11:29

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 23 May 2013, 11:30

Don't forget to post some 'happy memories' you shared with a loved one, I will be posting some later
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Misspears » 23 May 2013, 15:28

When it was our ruby wedding the girls had arranged for us to renew our wedding vows we had no idea,we seen this White limo stopping at the front door,I just thought they had arranged for it to pick us to take us to the restaurant
Where we had booked a meal,when I saw everybody at the church I still had no idea,then I remembered I told them I would like to renew our vows,I cried all the way through
Ann x
Misspears

Postby mumxtwo » 24 May 2013, 07:48

Just before Ed went to hospital he gave me a really big hug. When I told him how nice it was he said "good it has got to last you a year". That was over 10 years ago. I would love another hug from my boy va654
mumxtwo

Postby wendy » 24 May 2013, 08:13

for all who have posted
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby debzsanderson » 21 Aug 2014, 17:59

Only just seen this post and wanted to share. As you know I met mark online and back then he didn't have a webcam. I remember the first time I heard his voice on the phone and it was so deep and lovely. I long to hear that again as he struggles to get a few words out these days and the first time I saw a photo of him I cried . I also miss the nights cuddled up on the sofa and getting my feet massaged xx

thankyou for the memories xx
debzsanderson

Postby wendy » 21 Aug 2014, 18:16

Bless you, I am glad now the work I have been doing has enabled you to see these posts.
The idea is to make it easier for everyone to find things.
you have made my day Debs
xxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rosalind » 21 Aug 2014, 18:28

I miss going out with my mum and having afternoon tea with her at a nice hotel  hu****
Rosalind

Return to Light a Candle, Hugs and Remembrance