Could you make this?

This is a Public Board

Moderator: Global Moderator

Could you make this?

Postby annie » 16 Mar 2016, 09:06

For some of us it's a hobby; a chance to get some 'me time' or a way to escape our busy lives. For others it's our very livelihood. But whatever our reasons there's no denying it: Britain is a nation of crafters. Making is in our make up and a brand new BBC Four television programme hopes to showcase this extraordinary side of our country.

To whet your appetite we've teamed up with the programme to bring you these five unique and inspiring works of art by extraordinary makers from around the country. And the programme, working title Britain on the Make, wants to hear from you
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article ... und-the-uk
annie

Re: Could you make this?

Postby wendy » 16 Mar 2016, 12:46

absolutely amazing,
I would think that Liz will like this.
thanks Annie

(i wish I could)
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 16 Mar 2016, 13:02

Amazing
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Rosalind » 16 Mar 2016, 13:23

Brilliant
Rosalind

Postby chenrezig » 16 Mar 2016, 22:41

Wow ! Ilike the one of the trees.

There is one made out of copies of Charles Dickens David Copperfield of Miss Haversham's House that one of the art students did. Wensum Lodge actually bought it off the student. It was in a glass case last week on display. I have to pop up there Friday for my IT course so if it is there I will try n get some pics. As it is printed paper they don't put it out too often as it will fade and the paper get fragile.

I am off to my knit and knatter tomorrow after dropping off my Easter Knitties at Door to Door. It will be nice to have a whole afternoon - I will be telling them about the knitting course at Wensum Lodge - it is a proper course with a City & Guilds certificate at the end.
chenrezig

Return to TV, Pets, Books,Films,Radio,Knitting and Hobbies