Reading

This is a Public Board

Moderator: Global Moderator

Reading

Postby Misspears » 10 Nov 2014, 17:26

I started reading this book last night.it is one of them books you find it hard to put down

For a Father's Pride is a heartbreaking story of love and loss from bestselling saga author, Diane Allen.

In 1871, young Daisy Fraser is living in the Yorkshire Dales with her beloved family. Her sister Kitty is set to marry the handsome and wealthy Clifford Middleton. But on the eve of the wedding, Clifford commits a terrible act that shatters Daisy's happy life. She carries her secret for the next nine months, but is left devastated when she gives birth and the baby is pronounced dead. Soon she is cast out by her family and has no choice but to make her own way in the world.

When further tragedy strikes, Daisy sets out for the bustling streets of Leeds. There, she encounters poverty and hardship but also friendship. What she really longs for is a love of her own. Yet Daisy doesn't realize that the key to her hap piness may not be as far away as she thinks . . .

A heartbreaking story of love and loss from bestselling saga author, Diane Allen
Misspears

Re: Reading

Postby wendy » 10 Nov 2014, 18:43

sounds good, i like to hear of a good book
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Reading

Postby annie » 10 Nov 2014, 20:32

Sounds good Ann, I haven't read any of hers
annie

Return to TV, Pets, Books,Films,Radio,Knitting and Hobbies