[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Films - Tulip Fever - Norwich Cathedral being used !

Films - Tulip Fever - Norwich Cathedral being used !

This is a Public Board

Moderator: Global Moderator

Films - Tulip Fever - Norwich Cathedral being used !

Postby chenrezig » 08 Jun 2014, 14:30

I popped up to the Cathedral to check out the birds (doing another separate post for that) and at the same time I thought I would check out the cloisters as I had reads they will be filming there for the next week or so .. being plain nosey in other words.

The film they will be doing part of there is “Tulip Fever” based on the book by Deborah Moggach, not read it myself so if anyone has could you let me know if it is a good read or not please?

This is the site for the book
http://www.deborahmoggach.com/index.php/tulip-fever/

I am guessing a bit here using an article on the BBC website,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27732965

but Judi Dench is in it, an apparently plays an Abbess, so I am wondering if she will be coming to Norwich as I am also guessing that all the props and plants I saw are being used to create an Abbey Garden? Watch this space …

Link to IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491203/?ref_=ttloc_loc_tt

I took a few??? pics there as I thought you film buffs and gardeners might like to see how it is done ..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chenrezig

Re: Films - Tulip Fever - Norwich Cathedral being used !

Postby chenrezig » 08 Jun 2014, 14:34

Last four pics ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chenrezig

Postby wendy » 08 Jun 2014, 14:38

Just wonderful
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby chenrezig » 08 Jun 2014, 14:52

Hope to check it out later in the week ...
chenrezig

Postby maureenho » 08 Jun 2014, 15:31

That is brilliant  go90
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 08 Jun 2014, 15:34

Good pics  tha22222
annie

Return to TV, Pets, Books,Films,Radio,Knitting and Hobbies