[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Reunion

Reunion

This is a Public Board

Moderator: Global Moderator

Reunion

Postby annie » 07 Jun 2014, 07:24

INCREDIBLE!! The Reunion Between This Mama And Her Baby Brought Me To Absolute Tears!!
  Don't miss the video, it is a real tear jerker
http://blog.petflow.com/an-elephant-mom-thought-she-lost-her-baby-their-reunion-will-bring-you-to-tears/#LsCBAUqwMRyKA0wI.01

Maybe it’s from watching Dumbo so many times as a kid, but I have a special place in my heart for baby elephants. That’s why the beginning of this video was so tough to watch. When an elephant calf is stuck in a well, you can see – and hear – mom’s extreme frustration in not being able to help set him free.

I’m just so thankful that the team at the Amboseli Trust for Elephants was able to help! Watching the calf run toward his mom, and seeing his mom come dramatically running back to him brought tears to my eye. I mean, what could be cuter than a baby elephant so excitedly running toward his mom? That’s right… nothing. Please SHARE this touching reunion with friends and family!

Read more at http://blog.petflow.com/an-elephant-mom-thought-she-lost-her-baby-their-reunion-will-bring-you-to-tears/#DtFeVPPM423GO73b.99
annie

Re: Reunion

Postby wendy » 07 Jun 2014, 09:42

it made me cry
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rosalind » 07 Jun 2014, 19:02

That was amazing, I shed a few tears  34m
Rosalind