[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Well mannered cat????

Well mannered cat????

This is a Public Board

Moderator: Global Moderator

Well mannered cat????

Postby coffee » 22 Jan 2014, 15:21

Read on the internet that cats don't like being stoked while eating well my cat must be from another planet lol
He wont eat his food unless I give him a cuddle or stroke him several times and if anyone in the family walks in  the kichen while he his eating he will stop eating till they  stroke him in fact he loves being stroked while he his eating , I am sure he his not the only one but my previous cat nor my daughter / brother cats are not like him- maybe its his way of saying thankyou  a well mannered cat  sp0 sp0 l anyone else got a well mannered cat? coffeex
coffee

Re: Well mannered cat????

Postby JaneJ » 22 Jan 2014, 15:39

Your cat sounds lovely. You must have brought him up well!!

Sending a cuddle for his tea time

xxxx
JaneJ

Postby annie » 22 Jan 2014, 15:50

Our Princes is an oddball, she won't let me near her most times & runs away when I enter a room, however, like yours Coffee, in the mornings, she won't eat her brekkie until I have given her a stroke, rest of the day, forget it,  she won't entertain me at all. Boris,  is anybody's for a stroke and a cuddle, , whether he is eating sleeping of playing
annie

Postby JaneJ » 22 Jan 2014, 16:01

You two are making me want a cat now! Stop!!
JaneJ

Postby Misspears » 22 Jan 2014, 16:10

Lovely reading about your cats

Ann x
Misspears

Postby chenrezig » 22 Jan 2014, 16:14

He sounds a really lovely cat ... at the weekend my friend Val was worried her cat had gone missing - he is very much a house cat and her n her hubby checked all over the place to find him, couldn't find him anywhere until they looked in the bathroom -he was curled up fast asleep in the sink! Just as well the taps didn't drip  sp0
chenrezig

Postby JaneJ » 22 Jan 2014, 16:19

That is so sweet! And what a relief to find him safe and sound!

This isn't helping me not want a cat!!!! Would be nice to have my own ball of fluff too! Off to talk myself out of it!!
xx
JaneJ

Postby coffee » 23 Jan 2014, 06:45

Last edited by coffee on 23 Jan 2014, 06:55, edited 1 time in total.
coffee

Return to TV, Pets, Books,Films,Radio,Knitting and Hobbies