[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - It's good to cuddle a teddy.

It's good to cuddle a teddy.

This is a Public board

Moderator: Global Moderator

It's good to cuddle a teddy.

Postby mumxtwo » 19 Nov 2013, 09:44

mumxtwo

Re: It's good to cuddle a teddy.

Postby JaneJ » 19 Nov 2013, 10:49

I can well believe this. How many times have we all cried into our teddies over the years?

I found he idea of researchers doing an Hepatic jacket to give hugs rather sad. The thought that this was the only way to get a hug for some people is awful.

Maybe we should all hug someone today and make them feel good.

I'm going into town later but may not accost a stranger!!

loved nad oodles of hugs

hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu****
JaneJ

Postby maureenho » 19 Nov 2013, 11:11

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jeanne » 19 Nov 2013, 11:46

I am not a huggy kind of person, but do try as it is lovely to be able to comfort someone, or show your love to them. I didn't have a teddy as a child but a lovely little panda that I called Peter, I loved him very much. So your picture is very appropriate Mo. x Jeanne
Jeanne

Postby annie » 19 Nov 2013, 11:47

You can't beat a good hug!!! hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** hu****
annie

Postby Misspears » 19 Nov 2013, 16:09

I've got a teddy on the bed,it  was my daughter janets,the people she worked with bought it Janet for her 21st
And she didn't take it with her when she went to nursing school,I give it a cuddle sometimes

Ann x
Misspears

Postby mumxtwo » 19 Nov 2013, 16:49

I have a teddy called Ash that Graham gave me when we were courting. It shares our bed and I cuddle it on the nights Graham is at work, Ash always goes on holiday with us too.
mumxtwo

Postby JaneJ » 19 Nov 2013, 17:40

I don't have my childhood bear any more.

My sister has hers. His name is Bruin and refered to as Boo Boo. I had to babysit it while she travelled round Australia years ago! He is a little worse for wear though!! But don't tell her I said that!!!

xxx
JaneJ

Return to Carer to Carer, help and advice