[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Poem I wrote many years ago

Poem I wrote many years ago

This is a Public Board

Moderator: Global Moderator

Poem I wrote many years ago

Postby kenm » 28 Aug 2007, 15:13

I wrote this in the early days when I used to get angry..

SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT

She didn't mean to spill that drink
She didn't mean to choke on it
It doesn't matter what you think
Compared to yours her life's just sh**
She didn't mean to wet the bed
The signals just don't reach her head
She didn't mean to get annoyed with you
With her MS you'd be annoyed too
If you ever think YOUR life's a mess
REMEMBER
SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO GET MS
kenm

Re: Poem I wrote many years ago

Postby wendy » 28 Aug 2007, 15:39

Dear Ken,
That has brought tears to my eyes.
It is beautiful and thank you.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby lindann » 29 Aug 2007, 11:07

this as touched my heart...

maybe you can do some more creative writing, just an idea,

hugs lindann xxx
lindann

Postby joyce » 30 Aug 2007, 18:05

lovely Kenm I shall put it on my message board . hugs Joyce
joyce

Postby wendy » 23 Jan 2012, 14:10

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 16 Mar 2012, 21:32

go90
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jeanne » 16 Mar 2012, 22:29

Very moving Ken, and has given me food for thought, as I sometimes feel myself getting inpatient with George, and having to curb it. Thanks. x Jeanne
Jeanne

Return to On this Day, Poems, Games and Chat