I've bought plants!

Moderator: Global Moderator

I've bought plants!

Postby JaneJ » 29 Jun 2015, 11:58

Well I have decided to brighten my garden. Sam and I have been to a lovely garden centre. I don't have a talent for gardening. My mum says I have black thumbs. If there was a social services for flora I soul be on a ban for life!!! So fingers crossed they make it to the end of the summer! Perennial, Biannual, bilingual, whatever!!! Doesn't mean a thing in my garden. They should be under the title of limps to the end of the summer if you're are lucky!

My favourite flower I bought today was wendys beauty! I bought it solely because of the name of our lovely Wendy.

Hoping my garden blossoms and thrives!!!
JaneJ

Re: I've bought plants!

Postby wendy » 29 Jun 2015, 12:30

x90m

i hope it lives lol

have you bought begonias, they seem as if they always work, and flower for me, and geraniums.
xxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby annie » 29 Jun 2015, 12:59

Hope you have success with them Jane. Bill was the gardener & I hated it , hadn't a clue & was an expert killer of everything apart form weeds. I can now get plants , fruit & veg to survive the summer, I still don't really know what I am doing most of the time, all trial & error, but I now enjoy planting & watching them evolve ,
Stick with it!!!
annie

Postby Rosalind » 29 Jun 2015, 16:46

Hope your new garden plants, bloom till the end of the summer Jane lol fl8888 . I do not know much about gardening, took over from mum, when she could no longer do it. I try to buy perennial plants and if they die, replace with a new plant.
Rosalind

Postby JaneJ » 29 Jun 2015, 16:51

I replace as they die, just they dire so quickly! I did plant begonias though so fingers crossed they are hardy to sur I've me!

I hate gardening g so my borders a re barked so I don't have to do anything!

Such a ,iazy daisy!
JaneJ

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc